Give me your thoughts on this truck
04-27-2016, (Subject: Give me your thoughts on this truck ) 
RE: Give me your thoughts on this truck
Since you live in Detroit have you tried looking in Ontario for a truck? With our dollar in the shitter you should be able to make out pretty good, although I don't know how much trouble it is to get it across the border. But I do know a lot of the dealer's in Ontario will take care of all that stuff for ya.

An you shouldn't have any trouble finding the specs your looking for up there eother, I was looking at trucks the other day cause I was bored the were sleeper trucks but there were a lot of heavy haul spec for sale up there so I imagine there's some daycabs too.
replyreply
05-02-2016, (Subject: Give me your thoughts on this truck ) 
https://www.rbauction.com/Truck-Tractors...NDc0NDEyMw

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
05-02-2016, (Subject: Give me your thoughts on this truck ) 
I'm not a international fan but it seems to look decent. Heavy spec trucks are more expensive due to the components. I always look at resale value and which trucks will be easier to sell later. If it has been on the lot for a long time lowball them and see what happens.

At any rate, ask whom ever what happens when and if you blow a hydraulic hose where you are dumping. You may be scratching your head, but if you are responsible for cleanup costs it can be 'huge,depending on the site. So I just wantedto suggest you use 4 braid hydraulic hose for your pto. I duunno just a little nugget there for ya.

User's Signature: 36-25-34
replyreply
05-03-2016, (Subject: Give me your thoughts on this truck ) 
A very wise nugget, thank you sir on the hydraulic hose info.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.