ISX 435 OIL PSI LOSS
10-10-2018, (Subject: ISX 435 OIL PSI LOSS ) 
RE: ISX 435 OIL PSI LOSS
(10-10-2018 )Joelbe Wrote:  Thanks Rawze.. I always told my wife, Rawze is my hero!! If i lived in Georgia my truck would be with him..I tell everyone to check your you tube videos out!! Question for you? I'm noticing discoloration in my water fuel separator.. its black. Filter is making the 12000 mile oil change. But full. Could this be Algae? FYI.. I'm using a oil analysis co that guarantees me they wont let me down!! We shall see!

send a fuel sample off to a lab and they could likely tell you what it is. - Maybe also do an injector leak-down and ensure you don't have leaky injectors. towards solving soot problems.

It is normal for the filter in the fuel-water separator to turn black, not sure if that is what you are referring to. They turn black from ashphaltine deposits, especially on the 870/871's due to the high compression of bio-fuels, then re-circulating it back to the tanks after its use as a hydraulic fluid. I recommend people use a 10-micron filter to keep it at bay and out of the tanks.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISX 435 OIL PSI LOSS - Joelbe - 10-09-2018,
RE: ISX 435 OIL PSI LOSS - Rawze - 10-10-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.