Overhaul kit & New OEM Head
10-21-2018, (Subject: Overhaul kit & New OEM Head ) 
RE: Overhaul kit & New OEM Head
(10-21-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  He is right around $4,000 labor, but DO NOT quote me, but still well worth it, trust me on that. I'm still licking my wounds by doing my in frame at Rawze's house. Mr Hagg is your best bet. And it will be done correctly with a warranty.

My wounds are physical, not financial. Just to clarify.

No, you are alright. I am just trying to get a number, so I can be ready for the near future. I love to see isx15 cm2250 get diassembly and assembly back. I hope once day to get to really know Rawze, and will stop by to see him work on it. I am on Conley, Ga.

thanks you,
replyreply
10-22-2018, (Subject: Overhaul kit & New OEM Head ) 
(10-21-2018 )Vanhvacr Wrote:  
(10-21-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  He is right around $4,000 labor, but DO NOT quote me, but still well worth it, trust me on that. I'm still licking my wounds by doing my in frame at Rawze's house. Mr Hagg is your best bet. And it will be done correctly with a warranty.

My wounds are physical, not financial. Just to clarify.

No, you are alright. I am just trying to get a number, so I can be ready for the near future. I love to see isx15 cm2250 get diassembly and assembly back. I hope once day to get to really know Rawze, and will stop by to see him work on it. I am on Conley, Ga.

thanks you,

When I was down there a few months ago, Mr Hagg started at around $28,000 parts and labor, that may have changed, so please do not quote me, this was months ago. But in all reality, when he starts digging into things there will be other issues, there always is. My truck was no different, I kept finding things, like the exhaust manifold, the turbo, the... It went on and on, and this was on a truck that had just been in framed not two years ago. I would want to have at least $35,000 with me, or available, just in case. Not saying it will be that much, but you do not know until you start tearing into the motor and the surrounding components.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DosGatos , Vanhvacr
10-22-2018, (Subject: Overhaul kit & New OEM Head ) 
they start out around 18500 and go up depending on what all we find out of spec. normal cost average is like 20K but some has went up to 28 with injectors and alot of other stuff. new water pump, air compressors etc...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vanhvacr , Waterloo
10-23-2018, (Subject: Overhaul kit & New OEM Head ) 
(10-22-2018 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  they start out around 18500 and go up depending on what all we find out of spec. normal cost average is like 20K but some has went up to 28 with injectors and alot of other stuff. new water pump, air compressors etc...

appz
injectors $4k
water pump $600
air compressor $1300
etc
total $8000, you are hitting the exact amount sir. you the man!

can I ask you a question MrHagg? please excuse my confusing, because we just got this new truck. 2013 or 2014, but the enginee look isx15 cm2250 mounted on a freightliner 2013 cascadia, but the engine serial number start with 796xxxx. at 790,123 miles. Driver drive normal, suddently shut off. try to start back on, abs light on then all the dash light on, shut off enginee. key off, on, abs on all dash lights on, and nothing happen and lights keep on like a christmas tree in the middle of the summer. how much you charge to gut 'em isx15 2250 and 2235 sir?( at dealer but will gut it if run out of warranty as per previous seller extra packages)

another truck for sure 2013 freightliner cascadia isx15 cm2250 at 563,467. enginee start up normal with dash gauges work perfect, and the 5 mins later abs light on, and all the oil, coolant, and rpm gauge drop deadth at 6oclock. fuel, two air gauges work fine? in the yard at conley.

your little advise will be my huge saver, your big advise will be good blessing.

thanks you all.
best regard.
replyreply
sounds like wiring problems to me. none of that is normal.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vanhvacr
(10-23-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  sounds like wiring problems to me. none of that is normal.

let me double check on the wires, thank Rawze.
replyreply
Possibly a SAM chassis cab relay going bad?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vanhvacr
it could be a cluster, because at first there is power supply to the cluster, oil, coolant gauges, and so so are working at first when the engine started. However I will check the wires supply and SAM chassis. I will keep it update.

thanks all,
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.