Bad EGR cooler?
10-24-2018, (Subject: Bad EGR cooler? ) 
RE: Bad EGR cooler?
WHY did the valve cover start leaking?. HOW MUCH BLO-BY? does the engine have? -- HOW OFTEN IS THE CRANK CASE FILTER CHANGED! - HAS ANYONE BOTHERED TO PRESSURIZE THE ENTIRE ENGINE and see if the air compressor is pressurizing the crank case?, CHECKED IT FOR CAC, EGR, AND OTHER LEAKS INSTEAD OF BLIND GUESSING LIKE A BUNCH OF CLOWNS IN A FISH BARREL?

WHY did someone replace a $3,000+ turbocharger + Actuator? -- WHAT was actually bad on it?

WHY was someone so damn lazy, they did not even test drive the damn thing or bother to check the CAC / test boost pressures, etc. when troubleshooting it?

WHAT were the causes of the power loss/engine derates? What codes were in the ECM for them?

The list of WHY's is too long there,.. ALL BECAUSE YOU THROW YOUR PROBLEMS AT EVERYONE ELSE INSTEAD OF SOLVING THEM!...

STOP TAKING IT TO IDIOT MECHANICS ALL THE DAMN TIME! If you don;t learn to fix on it yourself, you will likely only continue to have issues. Relying on mechanics to solve all your problems only makes you frustrated and broke all the time.

============

What year/make/model truck? -- WHAT engine? -- Mileage? - etc? etc? -- What have you done yourself so far? -- HOw Often do you replace the crank case filter? -- How often and what other maint. dio you do to it to keep it in good shape? -- WHEN is the last time you replaced the IMAP and other sensors, -- Cleaned out the EGR valve? etc? etc. ? etc.??? -- OR ARE YOU one of the droves of steering wheel holders who can't be bothered to grab a wrench and learn what it takes TO OWN YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rockhwy

Messages In This Thread
Bad EGR cooler? - cantrucker - 10-24-2018,
RE: Bad EGR cooler? - Rawze - 10-24-2018
RE: Bad EGR cooler? - Rawze - 10-24-2018,
RE: Bad EGR cooler? - bwake - 10-24-2018,
RE: Bad EGR cooler? - Rawze - 10-31-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.