My poor friend.......
10-24-2018, (Subject: My poor friend....... ) 
My poor friend.......
./uploads/201810/post_1367_1540411374_e89d19e4af9092415cf29754ef53d961.png

he bought the truck and didn't even make it home when it started smoking insane amounts of white smoke.

why he didn't ask me to look it over with him first is beyond me.......

went to this shop for a diagnosing....... 2 spun cam bearings, cross head fell out, cam bad, turbo and actuator bad, shavings in oil filter. .....

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
RE: My poor friend.......
for the life of me, I don't know why people buy used trucks and all they look at it the paint job.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Guy has zero knowledge of trucks (as I did when I bought my first). He worked for me for a year or so hauling crude oil and seen the money I make and figured to give it a go (not realizing that big gross income he sees on the billing dissappear real fast)

He asked my advice on his first truck and went against it and bought a Volvo on a high interest loan, truck already almost bankrupt twice and had him add additional financing to it, had to borrow money from family to get through his first year...... now he bought this truck because he had 2 good months and thought all life's problems are solved.

poor guy is so full of piss and vinigar, eyes full of hope..... I used to be that stupid too haha.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Evotrucker , Hammerhead
(10-24-2018 )Brock Wrote:  Guy has zero knowledge of trucks (as I did when I bought my first). He worked for me for a year or so hauling crude oil and seen the money I make and figured to give it a go (not realizing that big gross income he sees on the billing dissappear real fast)

He asked my advice on his first truck and went against it and bought a Volvo on a high interest loan, truck already almost bankrupt twice and had him add additional financing to it, had to borrow money from family to get through his first year...... now he bought this truck because he had 2 good months and thought all life's problems are solved.

poor guy is so full of piss and vinigar, eyes full of hope..... I used to be that stupid too haha.

They all seem to be any more -- They suffer and suffer and blame everyone but themselves, then they find Rawze.com and it takes a mouth full of Rawz'e hot sauce before realizing that everything they know needs to be thrown out the window in a hurry.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Evotrucker , Brock , Waterloo
damn.... this guy story is worse then me looks like it lol..... i hope it comes all together for him in the end.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , rrod
10-25-2018, (Subject: My poor friend....... ) 
Oh come on now , I have bought a winner or two over the years. We all start some where . The alternative , living at home ,still pumping gas , flipping burgers ect. I bet he's hungry .Guidance is a wonderful thing .In this case patience is another .
replyreply
10-26-2018, (Subject: My poor friend....... ) 
No comment. ;-)
replyreply
10-27-2018, (Subject: My poor friend....... ) 
(10-24-2018 )Evotrucker Wrote:  damn.... this guy story is worse then me looks like it lol..... i hope it comes all together for him in the end.

ya he hopes he comes back and learns a lot
and mutch more -with the hott sause lol
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.