company driver going to destroy truck
10-27-2018, (Subject: company driver going to destroy truck ) 
company driver going to destroy truck
2013 pete 386 w/2250.

This truck has @m*m^2 and has been running very well for quite some time. I noticed that the mileage has started to decrease and I expected that when I got out of the truck and a driver. But the mileage has REALLY dropped off. My driver is a safe, skilled and competent truck and equipment operator but he no longer cares about mileage, EGTs or even overall engine longevity. His outlook is to get places as fast as safely possible. WOT is the most comfortable position for his foot.

I need this truck turned down soon before this engine turns into a unusable core. I have been trying to get in touch with the original programmer for the last 3 weeks without response. Yesterday I was told it could be a few weeks before he can get to me.

Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction to help accomplish my goal?
replyreply
RE: company driver going to destroy truck
If turning down the HP/torque is your goal, maybe pull the program out yourself using CT, e-mail it to someone. Have it adjusted, then put it back in.

If you send the program to me, I could adjust it down a bit + apply any updates it might need.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
You lost me at "pull the program". I am not familiar with CT, never opened it. I will see what I can come up with.

Thanks
replyreply
Where is truck? Prob someone around can do it.
replyreply
Outfit my buddy works for hired three new company drivers, local work in day cabs... Two trucks, two head on collisions and the third hit something taking the truck out. All three trucks taken out the same day, like dominos. How competent is that driver of yours?
replyreply
(10-27-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  Where is truck? Prob someone around can do it.

South Central WI
replyreply
(10-27-2018 )Prop1075 Wrote:  
(10-27-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  Where is truck? Prob someone around can do it.

South Central WI
Sorry. I'm in AZ now
replyreply
(10-27-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(10-27-2018 )Prop1075 Wrote:  

South Central WI
Sorry. I'm in AZ now

No worries. I am watching tutorials on CT. If I can figure this out I can take Rawze up on his offer.

I should learn this because I don't want to be in this position again.
replyreply
10-28-2018, (Subject: company driver going to destroy truck ) 
Open insite and set a speed limiter since ur driver doesnt have one. What torque is it set at?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.