company driver going to destroy truck
10-28-2018, (Subject: company driver going to destroy truck ) 
RE: company driver going to destroy truck
(10-28-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  One funny story about the company driver I was witness few days ago.
PJ truck stop in Lincoln, AL. Mesa Valley ProStar truck coming in directly to the parking and stall right at entrance.
Driver jumped out, walked around the truck, opened hood and get back in the cab on the phone. After about 45minutes I get to go inside facility and decide to take a look if i can help. Nope. The truck is with MaxxForce engine, nothing i can help with. After another 2 hours emergency road side assistance pickup shows to help him. My curiosity get me up and go to see what is wrong with MaxxForce. I was shocked. The pickup was fueling this moron. The fuel pumps are 20 feet away.
Truck stall because it was dry on fuel.
After fueling (don't know how many gallons ) driver just turn around and went back to interstate.
How need to be stupid or lazy or both to seat more then two hours instead of find the can to fuel few gallons and pull to the fuel island. Hell, how much money his company lost because of this.
About 5 bucks a gallon plus road call and mileage on svc truck.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: company driver going to destroy truck - smorgan87 - 10-28-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.