Air supply on Kw&Peterbilt trucks.
10-29-2018, (Subject: Air supply on Kw&Peterbilt trucks. ) 
Air supply on Kw&Peterbilt trucks.
Does anyone know where I can purchase a female coupler to attach to the male air supply fittings that are on the frame of Paccar trucks? I’ve searched the net and only come up with one tow company offering a hose adapter in a $188 kit.
replyreply
10-29-2018, (Subject: Air supply on Kw&Peterbilt trucks. ) 
RE: Air supply on Kw&Peterbilt trucks.
Not sure exactly what you are referring to, but you can get pretty much any DOT air fitting at a well stocked hydraulic and marine supply store. Just make sure whatever fittings you do get are DOT fittings (Parker, eaton)

Fittings are usually pretty cheap so it never hurts to keep a few of them on hand in case of emergency anyway. I have yet to find an online price on fittings that my local store carries at a cheaper price.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
10-30-2018, (Subject: Air supply on Kw&Peterbilt trucks. ) 
RE: Air supply on Kw&Peterbilt trucks.
(10-29-2018 )Mike21625 Wrote:  Does anyone know where I can purchase a female coupler to attach to the male air supply fittings that are on the frame of Paccar trucks? I’ve searched the net and only come up with one tow company offering a hose adapter in a $188 kit.

maybe a picture of the fitting(s)?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.