Your favorite Business Software?
03-12-2019, (Subject: Your favorite Business Software? ) 
RE: Your favorite Business Software?
- FBK, thats similar to what I currently do as well...I'm certainly a newb too so it's all good. Probably one of the greenest here, lol. No stranger to business, but certainly green on trucking. I had looked at the FogLine program and although well thought out, it seemed to be much more hassle than what I needed. Simplicity and functionality is key. My only consideration for an online program (like the one mentioned) was to have nearly up to the minute CPM when you need it. I like numbers. They will tell the honest story of your business health if inputted properly by the user.

- For the couple hundred a year, I may give one a try just to see. TruckingOffice has a 30day trial as well and can cancel whenever which I really like. Too many of these main stream, high$$ guys want to hang you out for months or a year's subscription when you may be done after the first couple weeks or so. Doesn't take very long to figure out what will work. My impression so far is it can be as simple as you need it to be, but I'll see soon and report back if I choose that route. Otherwise, the 5 drawer lateral file cabinet has never let me down!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flatbed94kid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your favorite Business Software? - SquareOne - 03-12-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.