Another oil pressure thread
02-09-2020, (Subject: Another oil pressure thread ) 
RE: Another oil pressure thread
Sorry I asked for help.

I fixed or tried to fix someone else’s screw up and thought I did.
You know nothing of my financial wows or how I got here. iT WASNT POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT.

I went from work abondance to no wor and now where to go.

I am where I am when my crank broke and I still haven’t found a cause.

Now I’m financially forced to buy a used motor or just sell out all together.
Your not here and your not full informed as to other influences in my day to day life.

I’m sorry I even came here to give n update on the end to this motor and ask for help to have someone look at my ecm programming to make sure it’s ok to no avail , again I’m sorry I asked.

My shop isn’t to blame for buying a truck with a bad rebuild but I’m stuck with the truck and that’s how it is.

Since I figured out what my oil pressure problem was I fixed it. When I sent the crank off it was to find out what size the bearings and crank was and to match to proper bearings.

Cummins polishes the crank and returned it with the right bearings. I did not ask for additional machining.

If you or any of your co-parts won’t answer or remote in to make sure I at least have a stable program so hopefully this motor may survive will at least live long enough to get out of this mess I find myself in then say so.

I did not come here and rant or rave or yell or cuss anyone here. What I have done is report from start to finish what I bought , found out, and it’s ultimate end.

You yell at me as though somehow it’s all my fault and I deserve all these problems I find myself with when all I did to this point is do the best I could with the cards I was delt.

It wouldn’t be so bad had my income not shrank over night by 75% and I’ve been struggling to survive ever since.

This truck isn’t my only expense and you can’t pretend to even know where how or why I am where I am financially. I can tell you it’s not because I can’t Budget or follow a financial plan.

Bottom line

I came here for help with where I am if none of you are going to help then say so. Don’t come here and berate me.

Btw

A bad bearing was my initial thought as to its failure.

Now that the motor is out I have found that it wasn’t a bearing failure but a broke crank.
I’m clueless as to why it broke.

The crank is turned 10 under and even by your own words these cranks come from the factory 10 and 20 under AO I seriously doubt that the crank being polished and returned with proper breaths had anything to do with its ultimate failure. Is it possible? Yes! Is it the reason? Just as plausible as any other at this point.

1-I bought the truck
2- it had oil pressure problem
3- I found and fixed it

At this point financially I’m in deep here with this truck as it’s been in the shop 6 months

4- I pay big bill to to shop for fixing it.
5- financial rug pulled out from under me
6- imployees quit or gets fired and I sell those trucks
7- finally starting to pull out of slump and engine craters.

That’s life bud and I don’t have the money and time to buy a crate motor then do everything you told me to do to it at this point.

I 1- ether push it out in the street and file bankRuptcy
2- buy a running motor and roll with it. There’s not enough in reserves for another 25K rebuild.

Have a nice life and you don’t have to worry about me coming back here.
I posted updates for people that come looking for the same issues I originally had.

Y’all have a great great great one ☝️. Peace and joy.

I’ll just have to take my ecm chances I guess.

User's Signature: Have you checked your muffler bearings today?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another oil pressure thread - Unilevers - 02-03-2020,
RE: Another oil pressure thread - Peashooter67 - 02-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.