CM2250 Regen Confusion
05-14-2016, (Subject: CM2250 Regen Confusion ) 
RE: CM2250 Regen Confusion
(05-14-2016 )overshot Wrote:  
(05-14-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(05-14-2016 )smitty1243 Wrote:  my concern is where do you take truck if something goes wrong down the line like turbo,ecm, ect. most shops around me don't want to touch truck after you " fix it".I live in mi. long way back to ga. if something goes wrong. spent so much money already about have no choice so i'm definitely thinking about doing plan c. any advice would be appreciated

Plan -C will simply force you to NOT want to take your truck to the worst places to ever get a truck repaired,... Hmmm.

I wouldn't let an OEM shop hold the screwdriver while my blind cousin worked on my truck. It is those same morons that will refuse to work on one, so you aren't really missing out on anything really. . Most all other shops could care less.

I 2nd what Rawze says. i learned my lesson with my last truck. 9 days in the shop and $2400 and still it wasnt fixed. i had to buy the parts and fix it myself in a Kmart parking lot. damn stealerships, all they have is a bunch of parts changers. sometimes it's cheaper & quicker to have the wrecker to take your truck a little further down the road to get it fixed. a taxi and a few wrenches and you can change your own turbo.
just my opinion

An opinon that is worth it's weight in GOLD. Much easier to take a day off, diagnose yourself and repair, even in a parking lot. Just make sure you have the tools on board, and a smart phone to call the parts guys, that will normally deliver right to the truck. The dirty little secret, even the dealers will deliver to the truck stop, and so will NAPA, no charge. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , Chamberpains
04-18-2018, (Subject: CM2250 Regen Confusion ) 
in how much would plane c cost to get done if i deside to go that rought
replyreply
04-22-2018, (Subject: CM2250 Regen Confusion ) 
Could it be that the filter is bad? I have seen filters with holes in them and usually that's the cause. Hope it helps
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.