CM2250 Regen Confusion
05-14-2016, (Subject: CM2250 Regen Confusion ) 
RE: CM2250 Regen Confusion
I'm definitely wanting to "Plan C" mine as well. I haven't had any regen issues yet, but knowing that at any moment something could fail, as well as all that soot going into the motor, doesn't sit well. Top it off, you have the regen cycles sucking away at your fuel economy 2 to 3 times a day. Work hard to maximize efficiency only to have a regen(s) kill your whole day's work you put into it.

(04-29-2016 )Billdozer2 Wrote:  So, I decided to do a forced regen the same way Rawze did it in his YouTube video. The final results are Regen #1 above. Now, I know in the YouTube video, the engine is a CM871 and I have a CM2250. But I'm curious why some of the numbers are so much different. Does something look wrong here? I'm looking at the Exhaust Gas Pressure, Intake Manifold Pressure, and Turbo RPM. They are much higher on my engine than the one in the YouTube video.

Mine had higher readings as well when I compared against the video, but I figured there were going to be differences between the two. I had to check as well to make sure nothing was abnormal about it. I should have searched around and found this thread before I posted and then all my questions and concerns would have already been answered, lol.

User's Signature: 2012 Cascadia ISX15 CM2250
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 Regen Confusion - Unilevers - 04-29-2016,
RE: CM2250 Regen Confusion - trdodd07 - 05-14-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.