CM2250 Regen Confusion
05-14-2016, (Subject: CM2250 Regen Confusion ) 
RE: CM2250 Regen Confusion
(05-01-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(04-30-2016 )overshot Wrote:  I am ready plan C. I have had no real issues yet, except crappy fuel mileage.
I have just spent a lot of money, just doing the egr tune up. The cost of the sensors and dosers are outrageous. $400 just for 1 nox sensor, which I installed today.

Do it, Plan C, and bankroll the money you save in fuel, down and shop time. It is a good feeling walking out to the truck in the morning knowing that you no longer have to worry about this stuff. It is like going back in time, general maintenance and regular services. No more chasing check engine lights and worrying about derates or breaking down. And come the end of the week, when you get those settlements, in my case I went from $1500 a week in fuel down to $500-$700. When you see those numbers you will kick yourself for not doing it sooner. Trust me on that.

my concern is where do you take truck if something goes wrong down the line like turbo,ecm, ect. most shops around me don't want to touch truck after you " fix it".I live in mi. long way back to ga. if something goes wrong. spent so much money already about have no choice so i'm definitely thinking about doing plan c. any advice would be appreciated
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 Regen Confusion - Unilevers - 04-29-2016,
RE: CM2250 Regen Confusion - smitty1243 - 05-14-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.