Repowering a Peterbuilt
11-11-2018, (Subject: Repowering a Peterbuilt ) 
RE: Repowering a Peterbuilt
Bear with me I might forget a few things you asked ...
First thing that comes to mind is you said that the one has no egr or vgt , if that's factory that means it is a 570 . That's the first isx built . Then the 870 which has the egr and air vgt , then the 871 with the electronic vgt . As far as I know the block and head are all pretty much the the same . With the 871 you can really dail that turbo in to suit your needs and application.
With the rebuild you have only a very limited amonut of poeple who can actually build these things right. Lots of poeple can build them but not to the potential they actually have . With a little bit of knowledge and lots of love and care when you build them to amaze durability. That is why I will never spend x amount on a crate engine because I know the liners or not set right, ect . If I do spend the $ I won't it done right and to be able to get every last bit of power xx economy and life out of the Damm thing
As far as the tune goes ...
Again everybody does it but how many do it right . I will not let anybody play with a x amount dollar engine .
If you truly want to know more about the engine spec or tuning . Start reading this fourm

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Repowering a Peterbuilt - the missing link - 11-11-2018
RE: Repowering a Peterbuilt - Unilevers - 11-11-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.