Repowering a Peterbuilt
11-11-2018, (Subject: Repowering a Peterbuilt ) 
RE: Repowering a Peterbuilt
Almost all my trips are highway and 200-300 miles oneway and my other truck is running the travel lane doing the same thing. Because of tsa, ntsb, dot, csa and other rules and regulations I can’t openly say what I do or what highway/s I travel.

Let’s just say except during Presidential and midterm elections I do very well.

I wasn’t going to let my driver drive my new pickup because insurance won’t let me but he is on my trucking insurance. That’s why he drove the Peterbuilt home.

I think It was in my driveway that the oil pressure started acting up and the truck is in the shop and has been since I got it home.
The oil pressure is 8 at idle and 20-22 psi at 1400 rpm. We have “the mechanic and I “ believe we have narrowed down where the oil pressure loss is accruing. The fix is a new block. This is the reason for all the questions.

Back in the days of bigcam II’s , 3406 A’s and B’s doing a motor swap was supper simple.
The end result of what I end up with will be for me and me alone.

At this point as far as I’m concerned what I have now is a glider truck looking for a motor.

User's Signature: Have you checked your muffler bearings today?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Repowering a Peterbuilt - Peashooter67 - 11-11-2018
RE: Repowering a Peterbuilt - Unilevers - 11-11-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.