N14 issues
01-20-2019, (Subject: N14 issues ) 
RE: N14 issues
I know it's been awhile but truck is still the same. I'm going to take covers off and the injectors out my self and check stuff out.

One thing I noticed is the times it starts right up. It cranks over twice is when it's cold outside then starts, Like in the lower 30s or below it fires right up. If the temp outside is warmer if cranks and cranks before it starts

Truck is not plugged in when this happens
replyreply
01-20-2019, (Subject: N14 issues ) 
Have you checked the return line for a leak or pinch? I had a skidder once that did about the same ......
replyreply
01-21-2019, (Subject: N14 issues ) 
pressurize the fuel tanks to 10 psi and see if you find a leak in a fuel component or line after an hour or so.

NEVER TRY TO REMOVE THE FUEL CAPS if the tanks are pressurized, even with only 10 psi, it can put you in the hospital or break your wrist or arm.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-06-2019, (Subject: N14 issues ) 
Problem was a fuel line, it was the line that went into cab for the fuel restriction gauge. It didn't show any fuel leaks but was sucking air. Plugged it off at the filter housing off pump on motor and now it fires right up super easy every single time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , DLC , Moose , Kid Rock

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.