Injector Spill Valve
11-27-2018, (Subject: Injector Spill Valve ) 
RE: Injector Spill Valve
(11-27-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  
(11-27-2018 )rgreen Wrote:  If it was my truck truck I will go back and pull all the injectors 1 by 1 and write them on a paper and then go back to insite and correct the missing info.

You don't need to pull out the injectors. All you need is a small mirror and some patients and you can read them in place.

Yeah I just pulled the valve cover and took a look. I can see the number and I'm gonna use my iPhone camera with the flash. There's like 3 sets of numbers. Is the barcode the one set of numbers with letters?
replyreply
11-28-2018, (Subject: Injector Spill Valve ) 
RE: Injector Spill Valve
(11-27-2018 )indian_richard Wrote:  
(11-27-2018 )rgreen Wrote:  If it was my truck truck I will go back and pull all the injectors 1 by 1 and write them on a paper and then go back to insite and correct the missing info.

You don't need to pull out the injectors. All you need is a small mirror and some patients and you can read them in place.

Yeah I just pulled the valve cover and took a look. I can see the number and I'm gonna use my iPhone camera with the flash. There's like 3 sets of numbers. Is the barcode the one set of numbers with letters?

Should looks like this
./uploads/201811/post_1794_1543384890_8163917240e3ac2be7f555cbfbc84724.png
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rgreen , Signature620 , indian_richard
11-28-2018, (Subject: Injector Spill Valve ) 
Sad RE: Injector Spill Valve
:oh:
(11-28-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(11-27-2018 )indian_richard Wrote:  

Should looks like this

Thnx Snail, I referred back to your reply in the first page of this post. I updated all the barcodes successfully. Since I was at it, I checked one of my other trucks. It's a salvaged I put back together and had to put a new ecm on. The guy I had tune do the ecm never set the barcodes. It's been running like that for 100,xxx miles. :oh:
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.