Warn engine/ stop engine lights an buzzers
11-19-2018, (Subject: Warn engine/ stop engine lights an buzzers ) 
Warn engine/ stop engine lights an buzzers
I have a 2011 international prostar. Its has the cummins isx. recently I got the crank case pressure to high code I changed the filter and drilled a hole in it but I'm still getting the same code.. plus the stop engine light/buzzer there's also another code for the fan silinod should I have changed the sensor?.?? Or is it because of the blow by there's a decent amount of blow by coming from the oil fill cap when removed .I'm in Augusta ga tonight any recommendations on shop in the area or just take it to Cummins
replyreply
RE: Warn engine/ stop engine lights an buzzers
Mr. Haggai in Griffin, GA shop.
1228 high falls rd
replyreply
 Thanks given by: imalumberjack , pingpong1984
678-688-8107 is his number from Google maps.
Goodluck. Hopefully something simple.
Have you registered on Quickserve.com?
That may have some info and parts numbers etc.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: pingpong1984 , LargeCar
You probably have a bad cc filter sensor, but I would check the wiring to it first.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: pingpong1984
11-20-2018, (Subject: Warn engine/ stop engine lights an buzzers ) 
I had the same issue awhile ago, it was the CC filter sensor. I replaced and issue went away, they do go bad. Just be careful removing it, that screw that holds it in strips easily if you are not careful, and do not over tighten. And if you are close to Mr Hagg, take it there just in case, let him give the motor a look over.
replyreply
11-20-2018, (Subject: Warn engine/ stop engine lights an buzzers ) 
When removing easily to strip bolts or screws or anything, get a good bite. Finesse it out. Tighten a little then loosen, work it back and forth very carefully. Take your time.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LargeCar

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.