'06 Mack 460 ASET
11-24-2018, (Subject: '06 Mack 460 ASET ) 
'06 Mack 460 ASET
Anyone with Mack engine experience? Mack engine has an intermittent EGR code. There is very limited information on repairing it or providing a permanent solution.

First time I had a look at one of these engines. A lot different than an ISX. Goofy blow off valve on intake to bleed excess boost into exhaust.

User's Signature: The fastest way to learn is to make a mistake. If it costs me $ I learn pretty quickly. It's cheaper to learn from someone else's mistakes.
replyreply
RE: '06 Mack 460 ASET
I think mack uses the engine out of a volvo...its the same as the d13 i think.
replyreply
07 i think is when the mp series came out , mp engines are like the volvos , there should be 2 buttions on dash in front of steering wheel that give u the blink codes , and u can google for the codes and how to get them . Gear head i belive has worked with mack stuff .
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
11-26-2018, (Subject: '06 Mack 460 ASET ) 
Correct 07 engines are Volvo. Not much out there as for information and trouble shooting. Not a huge market for the solutions industry.

Thanks

User's Signature: The fastest way to learn is to make a mistake. If it costs me $ I learn pretty quickly. It's cheaper to learn from someone else's mistakes.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.