new gauges to look at.
04-30-2016, (Subject: new gauges to look at. ) 
new gauges to look at.
Well this is for some of you w900 owners as i'm beta testing these and they might fit some other apps too.
for me these are great as my eyes arn't what they use to be:dodgy: and i find it ezer to read these on days with certain light with my sunglasses on. they also auto dim for night. so i thought i'd share them with you.. cant say when they will be available..as i don't know and still working out some bugs. but it's nice not to guess what the gauge says.
.zip  Attachments_2016430.zip (Size: 949.4 KB / Downloads: 347) hope it works as i su3k on the computer (LOL) Oh they will come in red too, and are plug and play so no bs wiring in on them for 05 to ??? w900 dash
replyreply
04-30-2016, (Subject: new gauges to look at. ) 
RE: new gauges to look at.
I dig'em. Too bad they won't fit my Volvo. :too_sad:
replyreply
05-01-2016, (Subject: new gauges to look at. ) 
(04-30-2016 )Billdozer2 Wrote:  I dig'em. Too bad they won't fit my Volvo. :too_sad:

For Volvo you can use universal gauge pod http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/productim...h_Main.jpg
replyreply
Here are the gauges you linked to...
Those are nice, and the one thing I miss about my Pete's and the W900L, all of those gauges! Real gauges for EVERYTHING! Here are your photos, I figured I'm not working so I can at least post them for you... ;-)

replyreply
I like the blue steering wheel.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-02-2016, (Subject: new gauges to look at. ) 
You can fit in Volvo. I bought the pot but was too big and ugly.
./uploads/201605/post_1402_1462165223_2d5c150869c151265d2ef2427e3dd908.jpg
replyreply
(05-02-2016 )Kiroisx Wrote:  You can fit in Volvo. I bought the pot but was too big and ugly.

I'd just have to move some switches from that spot in my truck. Looks good though.

User's Signature: 2013 Volvo 670 with Big Red under the hood
replyreply
Here are the pods I have on my dash, http://www.amazon.com/Auto-Meter-2204-Mo...meter+2204

I have the Pyro in one, and a Right-Weigh Scale in the other. They are metal and solid. They actually look pretty cool mounted to the dash just to the right of the steering wheel. I have used these in my Volvo 780 and my current ProStar. A little drilling is required, but if you take your time and do a clean install they look very good.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.