Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive
12-04-2018, (Subject: Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive ) 
Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive
Hi all, I have a Cummins freight 2011. I am having multiple issue.
First, it started off with a Doser pump issue. We changed it, and then found out it was a harness going to harness that was corroded. Once we placed the harness, we got new codes. Once, this was fixed, new codes came on. It asked for a Doser pump override test, which cleared some of the codes BUT this time I have AFTERTREAMENT 1 intake NOx sensor (code 3232), came on. Before changing the sensor we checked the plug. I had 12 volts and 60 ohms. So, that was good but when I changed the sensor it became inactive and came back active. It goes on and off. I spoke with couple of guys. Some are telling me it’s wirring issue but others are saying it might be the outlet sensor. Before I keep spending, can someone help me out on this one? Thanks in advance!

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
12-04-2018, (Subject: Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive ) 
RE: Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive
Have you replaced the DEF filter? It seems to me once you start having problems its time to go through and clean and replace ALL sensors on aftertreatment. Have you tried the DESA program? it runs the engine through a series and gives you a report. There is a campaign on some of these engines as far as the scr being faulty, you can check on cummins quick serve.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Skman

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.