Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive
12-04-2018, (Subject: Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive ) 
Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive
Hi all, I have a Cummins freight 2011. I am having multiple issue.
First, it started off with a Doser pump issue. We changed it, and then found out it was a harness going to harness that was corroded. Once we placed the harness, we got new codes. Once, this was fixed, new codes came on. It asked for a Doser pump override test, which cleared some of the codes BUT this time I have AFTERTREAMENT 1 intake NOx sensor (code 3232), came on. Before changing the sensor we checked the plug. I had 12 volts and 60 ohms. So, that was good but when I changed the sensor it became inactive and came back active. It goes on and off. I spoke with couple of guys. Some are telling me it’s wirring issue but others are saying it might be the outlet sensor. Before I keep spending, can someone help me out on this one? Thanks in advance!

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cummins isx with code 3232 and 3574; going active and inactive - harry26 - 12-04-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.