Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
12-05-2018, (Subject: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently ) 
Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
I have a 2011 peterbilt 386 with the cm2250. For the last few weeks we have been chasing ghosts. This thing was running great until one day it started pumping out excess fuel out the exhaust. It was determined at that time that 1-3 weren't firing. Was told it could be the ecm. After 1st shop finished looking at it, it started running great again. I then left and drove approximately 80 miles from Duncan,ok to OKC when it started running bad again. Got towed to a shop in OKC and supposedly they had injectors and injector wiring tested. Was told both were fine (just got told at another shop that they were overfueling by 40%). Mr. hag connected to my truck remotely via insite and reprogrammed the ecm thinking it was a bad flash. Still ran bad. Replaced ecm and he programmed it remotely. Truck ran great for about 600 miles then started running like crap again. Got towed to current shop and they unplugged egr and it ran 100 times better. Left shop drove 10 miles and same issue.got towed back to shop where truck is right now. Put in 6 reman injectors yesterday and now 4-6 are overfueling. They think fuel relief valve is defective. Based on my reading it could be that or fuel pump or even the fuel pressure sensor. No codes on dash at all. Please help.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm2250 overfueling intermittently - Tamip - 12-05-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.