Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
12-08-2018, (Subject: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently ) 
RE: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
(12-08-2018 )Tamip Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  Fuel in oil can be from fuel pump or (most likely) from fuel injector connectors. Did shop use new connectors when they installed reman injectors? If not, it's 100% will leak inside the engine head.
You need to run fuel rail pressure test, how quick fuel pressure drops. Make sure pressure release valve is not leaking.
Then put plugs on injector supply line to eliminate leaking one.
It's highly possible leaking is more then one injector. need to check one after one.
Cummins quick serve has all tests and procedures how it to do.
Looks like you are one more victim of impact wrench happy mechanic .

Supposedly the time before last the shop changed out the connector tubes. I can't say one way or another but I was charged for it but then again that shop also said my injectors were tested fine.

Well, we will never figure out what's going wrong without reliable test result. Shop's words or paperwork have zero value for me except few mechanics i know.
Here is my advise, get Inline adapter and Insite ASAP and run all required tests for fuel system diagnostic. Post results here and we can help. Otherwise it's just blind guessing and wasting money in shop.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: imalumberjack , Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently - snailexpress - 12-08-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.