Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
12-09-2018, (Subject: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently ) 
RE: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
(12-09-2018 )Tamip Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 )Tamip Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  Just curious .... has the fuel pump been checked for the ceramic plungers? and yes I think a failed one could cause your problem, but it wouldn't cause over fueling.
It would be under fueling correct? And it would be constant not intermittent
Correct on the under fueling. From what I have read it starts throwing a code on hard pulls and gradually gets worse, that being said the truck will run for quite awhile during failure. I purchased a truck that had the cm2250 that was not running and the issue was the ceramic plungers in pump ....furthermore from the internal damage I could tell it had run for awhile during failure.

I have no codes at all
Tamil, Snailexpress is correct you need to start understanding how the engine (fuel, electrical) systems work. If you keep telling shops to check this and that? or continuously allow them to work on it you will be broke. When you get present issue sorted out make sure you check your fuel pump for those ceramic plungers!!!!!! they are engine killers!!!!! No check engine light and no code? and engine is barely running? odd!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: pearce trucking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently - imalumberjack - 12-09-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.