Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
12-20-2018, (Subject: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently ) 
RE: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
Yep but road guy showed up I didn't call him he was just driving by and to make a long story short truck was running bad and he tapped on vgt actuator and had me start it up. Immediately it ran better. He said actuator is going bad
replyreply
(12-20-2018 )Tamip Wrote:  Yep but road guy showed up I didn't call him he was just driving by and to make a long story short truck was running bad and he tapped on vgt actuator and had me start it up. Immediately it ran better. He said actuator is going bad
:-)))))))))))) you will have a new engine pretty soon! Hope its the fix!
replyreply
Starting to look like it. Any ideas? Is it possible for the actuator to intermittently stick? This time I got 1600 or so miles before it acted up again
replyreply
I would not think it would put fuel in oil?????? I do think the vanes can get gummed up with soot and cause sticking. Have you pulled exhaust off and peaked inside? Can you get it to Atlanta?
replyreply
do you loose any coolant?
replyreply
Haven't seen any loss in coolant. My bf smelled the oil and it said it smelled of exhaust. It smelled like fuel to me. I'm in raphine,VA right now trying to get to my delivery then pickup load to Salem,va. Hopefully after that I can get home to nc
replyreply
maybe ....... its a girl? if you don't spend some money on her every few days ..she acts up????? sorry ...I know that wasn't helpful. You need to get it to Mr. Hagg in Atlanta. In general if your adding a lot of fuel to your oil its going to go from full to over full, if your not loosing coolant the white smoke is not from there. I wonder if its resetting itself???? it runs for a while starts acting up ...you stop ...it cools and then runs fine again??????
replyreply
(12-20-2018 )imalumberjack Wrote:  maybe ....... its a girl? if you don't spend some money on her every few days ..she acts up????? sorry ...I know that wasn't helpful. You need to get it to Mr. Hagg in Atlanta. In general if your adding a lot of fuel to your oil its going to go from full to over full, if your not loosing coolant the white smoke is not from there. I wonder if its resetting itself???? it runs for a while starts acting up ...you stop ...it cools and then runs fine again??????

The oil level isn't Rising
replyreply
The other day when I was broke down in mcalester,ok it was idling like crap on Monday. Then tues it was still running like crap but before they could hook up their computer it flipped a switch and ran great again
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.