Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
01-09-2019, (Subject: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently ) 
RE: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently
So basically what I had happen was driving down the road and all of the sudden truck skipping back and white smoke. No power at all... Pulled to the side of the road. Got out with it half running and you could smell it was over fueling .So my first thought was i just blew a injector tip. I didnt want to drive it back so as i shut truck off. And was calling for a tow truck. I wasnt all the way out of the road so I figured Id move it when I started it back up it ran ok. I headed back to the shop. Once I got back it was doing it again. I pulled valve cover and thats when I saw that the rear section of jakes was activated. I remove the wire thinking something was turning it on. Come to find out the internal seal was leaking oil seep through and go to jake rockers causing them to open exhaust valve and ecm didnt know it so it was still fueling cylinder and causing it to smoke.
So in the end if you ever have a ISX that starts smoking and no power like its running on 3 cylinders pull valve cover and see if jakes are rocking easy way to check it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , imalumberjack , Rawze , Chamberpains , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2250 overfueling intermittently - Mr Hagg - 01-09-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.