CM871 smoke at idle...?
12-08-2018, (Subject: CM871 smoke at idle...? ) 
RE: CM871 smoke at idle...?
mine is a CPL 2733 factory 500 max hp, small turbo etc....

I've ran 605hp for a year and a bit, 625 before that and I have never once had any issue like that.

Cazlow, you've gotten all the advice you need.... the 2 brightest on this forum offered it to you and you won't go wrong by having one of them help you out.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
12-09-2018, (Subject: CM871 smoke at idle...? ) 
(12-08-2018 )cazlow Wrote:  ...
I already have wrapped up into this crap. lol...... I have considered talking to {name removed} but haven’t yet. SO.... what now? Suggestions?

Sounds like your in a bad case of denial to me --- YOU HAVE A BAD DELETE!!! AND THE WRONG PROGRAM IN YOUR ENGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

AND TO TOP IT OFF ---> YOU WANT TO TAKE IT TO MORE BRAIN BUTCHERS THAT ARE ONLY GOING TO SELL YOU THE SAME BAD ENGINE DESTROYING PROGRAMMING JUST LIKE THAT LAST RETARDS DID!!! --

YOU HAVE A BAD DELETE!!@!@! --- PEDIOD!!!!!

--- GET UNILEVERS TO PULL OUT THAT PROGRAM SO YOU CAN HAVE IT LOOKED AT!!@!!!!! -- THEN YOU CAN MAKE WISER DECISIONS INSTEAD RUNNING OFF TO YET ANOTHER HORRIBLE RETARD BRAIN BUTCHER SHOP !!!.

Some people just like to live in denial and want to be raped over the coals, BY THOSE DIME-A DOZEN "DELETE" SHOPS WITH ALL THEIR BRAGGING AND FANCY ADVERTISING but you are only left with a broken engine,.. must be a disease here lately ,... people like moths to a light bulb that is destined to burn their arsse,,.. yet all the pretty glare draws them in like idiots any ways!. --- THAT HAS BEEN YOU SO FAR!.

WAKE THE F%$CK UP!!!!!

You drove down the wrong street with that thing,.. down the wrong side of town,.. now you want to go further into the bad neighborhood after already being mugged once? -- I see engine death in your near future. Keep on that path, and your next posts are going to be like reading the engine obituary spoken here a thousand times in the bad delete collection. -- I am trying to help you navigate OUT OF THAT shi#t-HOLE YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO!

if you end up in the atlanta area, let me know. I will help you look at the program if you like, but I don't do that remote desktop stuff, never have.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
12-09-2018, (Subject: CM871 smoke at idle...? ) 
shi#t, I’ve got it. lol.... that was borderline abusive! Lmao... I am in contact with unilevers and we will see what we can sort out. I appreciate the direction. The previously mentioned shop is pretty well known for this stuff. I’ve driven a few company trucks in the past (prior to owning my own) that they did good work on. I guess I was just referencing them with the thought that I should have gone that route to begin with. That, or done better research before any of it. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the guidance and will get this sorted out. Thanks guys.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.