2350 regen issues
12-08-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
2350 regen issues
Keeps wanting parked regen sometimes after 200 miles then other times after 500miles
replyreply
12-08-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
RE: 2350 regen issues
More info is needed. How many miles, how long been doing this, do you have Insite?, have the filters been checked?, etc, etc.

I’m sure others will come up with better questions.

User's Signature: I Need to start asking my stupid questions
replyreply
12-09-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
(12-08-2018 )rrod Wrote:  More info is needed. How many miles, how long been doing this, do you have Insite?, have the filters been checked?, etc, etc.

I’m sure others will come up with better questions.
Been doing this about 2 weeks now spend the 3 different shops over $5000 spent and no one can figure it out it does a part region fine no insight 602000 miles on truck we change the knock sensor the field dozer center for the exhaust cleaned out the DPF those are injector we pulled down arrow to different shops pull down the filter every looks fine to deal sea the fine no cool at no oil on AM or anything the filter was replaced with the Cummins rekon about 70000 miles ago
replyreply
12-10-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
could be sensors giving a faulty reading
replyreply
(12-10-2018 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  could be sensors giving a faulty reading

That's what I was thinking should I change all the sensor's
replyreply
that part is upto you but i would get software and see which ones are wonky if they are could be exhaust backpressure could be dpf differential pressure and could be the egr differential pressure causing an issue or imap causing an issue if you replace them all figoure around 700-1000$

it also could be a crack in the exhaust pipe going from turbo to dpf. if its cracked air will ignite the aftertreatment fuel before it gets to the DOC/DPF and cause poor regenerations leading to parked regens.

idk if the 2350s have one but my truck had a crack in the pipe with the steel woven wrap around it "flex pipe" caused all sorts of issues but i could tell it was there because doing a parked regen white smoke would come out from under the cab from the flex pipe.

and before i forget to put it as rawze will say soon. EGR Tuneup. carbon buildup on sensors/intake pipes can/will cause issues to become bigger than they are.

search rawzes videos on youtube very well explained and presented and something no stealersh*t or cummins certifed failure is going to help you with.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
12-15-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
Make sure to clean out the small pipe located on the dpf they clog and cause issues the two pipes from the after treatment differential pressure sensor located on the back side.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
12-15-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
All tubes have been clean and checked now giving codes 1922 and 1981
replyreply
12-16-2018, (Subject: 2350 regen issues ) 
I’m dealing with the same thing now. I find out that Delta P on EGR isn’t giving any reading. Called earlier today to stealership in Hubbard OH (Freightliner) they put it on will call and hour later when I got there to pick it up they lost it somewhow. So I was leafy without one during the week end. Can be also map sensor or barometric could be too.

User's Signature: Dreams don't work for you...
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.