low voltage relay 2015 prostar isx
12-09-2018, (Subject: low voltage relay 2015 prostar isx ) 
low voltage relay 2015 prostar isx
Hello all
My power saving relay kicked out. I usually get up and restart the truck to charge the batteries and get some warmth. Turned key no start no cluster lamps or info center. Kicked off battery main switch for 15 min. Still nothing, checked fuses and relays swapping around in dash panel ,nothing. Sitting there scratching my head the key is on and out of o where the panel lights up and wala it back on. Any suggestions where to look for the power relay for the instrument cluster. Thanks Steve Was also showing 11.8 volts on my inverter readout
replyreply
RE: low voltage relay 2015 prostar isx
well the relay on a 2010 is behind the cup holders plastic take the screws out around the perimeter and the plastic around switches/radio off and it should be there. i put both my leads on the same post on mine since it keeps goin off and 30 seconds later my APU starts up and it gets annoying.
replyreply
Yeah, but that relay only powers the bunk. It has nothing to do with dash power or ignition.

Oh and the power ports up front, as well as the CB.
replyreply
well on my truck everything it shuts off will not turn back on till the truck is started cycling the key didnt tend to work once the engine started then it did. but yes the key not working to start the truck is weird....maybe a loose connection somewhere?
replyreply
Check this too...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
You know just before the power came back on I had those 3 5 amp fuses out that is circled in the diagram, they are tarnished. then a few minutes the later the power came back on. It"s been restating fine since then and I will replace those fuses. I will keep everyone informed in the future and thank you all for the quick answers. Thank you Rawze for the link,as it was very helpful.http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1514&pid=12861#pid12861
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.