2016 international w/ isx 12 oil leak
12-17-2018, (Subject: 2016 international w/ isx 12 oil leak ) 
2016 international w/ isx 12 oil leak
so im finding all my 2016 and 17 cummins equipped internationals are leaking from the back of the timing gear housing. also from the high pressure pump gasket. now i have replaced these on smaller and older cummins before and know that the cam must removed for the removal of the gear housing is this the same with these isx12s and 15s. and how much of a pain is it to do. and last what time frame should i shoot for the truck being down being this is the first time i will attempt this repair?
replyreply
12-17-2018, (Subject: 2016 international w/ isx 12 oil leak ) 
RE: 2016 international w/ isx 12 oil leak
High pressure pump? Fuel? there is a small o-ring in the lower inboard corner (oil supply) and a large one near gear for gravity return.
it takes me a day to get fuel pump out and back in ....all day .....many cuss words .....skinned knuckles .....thrown wrenches ......some I have never found .....

Whole cover? :electric_shock:
replyreply
12-18-2018, (Subject: 2016 international w/ isx 12 oil leak ) 
RE: 2016 international w/ isx 12 oil leak
(12-17-2018 )cooter Wrote:  so im finding all my 2016 and 17 cummins equipped internationals are leaking from the back of the timing gear housing. also from the high pressure pump gasket. now i have replaced these on smaller and older cummins before and know that the cam must removed for the removal of the gear housing is this the same with these isx12s and 15s. and how much of a pain is it to do. and last what time frame should i shoot for the truck being down being this is the first time i will attempt this repair?
My answer is go to https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/pcv/...plans.html
Register one ISX15 and one ISX12 to have service manuals for both.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.