Demandate'd piping
12-19-2018, (Subject: Demandate'd piping ) 
Demandate'd piping
As some members have stated about having issues with backloading the water pump and causing premature failure along with improper water flow to the back of the block when the EGR cooler has be moved to another location, has anyone made a solution? Maybe a pipe of sorts to reconnect the water flow? Haven't seen one anywhere and was thinking I know someone who has a pile of them laying around to use to maybe engineer up a solution.
replyreply
RE: Demandate'd piping
(12-19-2018 )CANNONBALL Wrote:  As some members have stated about having issues with backloading the water pump and causing premature failure along with improper water flow to the back of the block when the EGR cooler has be moved to another location, has anyone made a solution? Maybe a pipe of sorts to reconnect the water flow? Haven't seen one anywhere and was thinking I know someone who has a pile of them laying around to use to maybe engineer up a solution.

the overseas market for ISX has a bypass pipe from factory to prevnt this on non-emissions engines. No one I know of in the states sells that pipe / kit.

NEXT: you are asking for trouble if you remove that stuff. Red flag to everyone who gives you an inspection hands down. - I say leave the cooler alone, leave it on there, it is not hurting a thing.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
ive heard recently, DOT might be possibly be working with the feds on the emission delete business. several businesses across the states are being prosecuted to the full extent of the law lol. Since messing with emission system is a federal law..... its easy money for them!. so watch out folks!

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: imalumberjack
12-20-2018, (Subject: Demandate'd piping ) 
The piping can be bought from any Cummins dealer. I have bought them from Cummins in western Canada.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: CANNONBALL

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.