Found an incredible mattress for the truck...
01-12-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
RE: Found an incredible mattress for the truck...
I have a 6 inch gel top memory foam cost just under $400, I sleep like a baby every night and don’t get hot either.

User's Signature: Have you checked your muffler bearings today?
replyreply
01-12-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
I must be able to sleep on anything then; but when the broken springs of my 10 year old factory original were starting to poke me, it was time for a new one. Last summer Petro in Rochelle IL had a foam one on sale for $160. I'm happy with it.
replyreply
01-14-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
I sleep on a thin mattress with blankets as some cushion too. I'm not picky or really think about it.

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply
01-14-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
I used to be able to sleep on anything too... My favorite was the top bunk in my 780, a weaved mesh nylon base and a two inch piece of foam. I slept like a baby on that. But, as we age... No regrets yet in my current mattress purchase. I wish these guys made a full or queen size, I would put one in the house.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic
03-01-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
I have a classic brands cool gel 12" memory foam twin xl that I got off of amazon. Most comfortable sleep I've ever known. Only problem is I wake up looking like i'm walking away from a car crash. Literally takes 45 minutes to pull myself together after climbing out of the sleeper. Also I can't raise the bunk anymore because the thing weighs 200 lbs.
replyreply
03-06-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
Here's an idea.

The wife and I get ours custom made by having an upholstery supply shop in Daytona, FL cut a piece of high grade foam into any shape or thickness we like.

Note that's an upholstery "supply" shop; not just someone who does upholstery. If you don't have one in your area, you can find the same stuff online.

There are lots of types of foam offering varying degrees of support Just pick the one you like. The last one we purchased, approximately 3 years ago, is still super-comfortable today. I think it set us back about $150 bucks.

We're using a cover that came with a lower quality mattress that we bought online. Cover was great, but the mattress wore out in no time. However, if you don't have something like that just find a seamstress.

We have one we use for sheets, again in Daytona. We just take her the Walmart cotton jobs, and she sews them into the perfect size for our truck. It's cheap compared to "trucker sheets." And for others who need full mattress covers, she makes those as well. I guess you could use any fabric you like, but according to her most folks just use sheets.

I wouldn't buy a truck mattress any other way.
replyreply
03-06-2019, (Subject: Found an incredible mattress for the truck... ) 
Has anybody here seen or used a Bose Ride System seat? Saw them at MATS about 6 years ago. Couldn't believe the price. Somewhere around $5,000 to $6,000. They still make them so somebody buys them but who? I have not seen one since that show.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.