Tripac APU "Pre Evolution"
12-23-2018, (Subject: Tripac APU "Pre Evolution" ) 
RE: Tripac APU "Pre Evolution"
I saw the ones from DB at that price...was a 65 amp...i need 100+ with my cooking stuff and refrigerator....
replyreply
yeah the one i took off im going to take to a local place see if they can rebuilt it with a different pully for 100+ amp
replyreply
Where is 8d and sd only find 8cp

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
On the top...like 2 or 3 to the right of the "2" stud
replyreply
(12-23-2018 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  Where is 8d and sd only find 8cp

./uploads/201812/post_2_1545620827_8b9507ee8d7c745ce154d28897eba853.jpg

wire "8P" (power to the solenoid) and "CH" (chassis ground) is the wire on the solenoid itself.

As far as the alternator connection goes, the 50Amp wire + the feed from that batteries both go to the main positive stud of the alternator. You should also have have +13v at "Power stud #2" in the pic above.

Wire "D+" goes form the board to the excitation circuit of the alternator. It should have power on it when the run relay engages along with the 8P circuit for the solenoid.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower , Toolguy
12-24-2018, (Subject: Tripac APU "Pre Evolution" ) 
thank you for the life of me i couldnt find a diagram for the circuit board.

if when i go to test if i dont have power on 8s and 8d what can cause this if i dont get 12-13v?

i have 3 1 50amp fused and 1 same size nonfused cables 1 small line that goes to 2 pin plug on alternator + and 1 on the alternator chassis ground and then the 2 pin plugin
replyreply
2 and 2A both 13.1v, and f7 is good will check the 8s later today when the sun shines.
replyreply
The 50 amp fused goes to the board, the unfused one goes to the starter stud that is connected to the battery through a 200 amp fuse, the small wire has a diode in it and is the voltage sense wire for the alternator.

I would say if you are not getting voltage to pull the coil then the board is bad. Mine was stuck in the energized position and fried any coils i replaced. The hold side worked fine though...

Heres a picture of my failed board component.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Wiseman , Toolguy
(12-24-2018 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  thank you for the life of me i couldnt find a diagram for the circuit board.

if when i go to test if i dont have power on 8s and 8d what can cause this if i dont get 12-13v?

i have 3 1 50amp fused and 1 same size nonfused cables 1 small line that goes to 2 pin plug on alternator + and 1 on the alternator chassis ground and then the 2 pin plugin

check your gmail.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.