2013 ISX15 485 check engine and regen flash
01-29-2019, (Subject: 2013 ISX15 485 check engine and regen flash ) 
RE: 2013 ISX15 485 check engine and regen flash
Yesterday I was driving it and it went right to a engine with a wrench in it and to a red stop sign. Took the truck to a mechanic and left it there and then he called him and told him it was fixed something with the coolant sensor. Today I got the truck and drove it and I might have went 40 50 miles and with through the engine light with the wrench and blinking the DPF light but at where I was at the time I had no safe place to pull over and I had about a mile and a half to two miles till I could do so but by that time it gave me the engine with the wrench and the stop sign so I lent the truck back to the same mechanic and he said he is going to put a new DPF filter on the truck and I asked him if he was changing all the other sensors out and he told me no. on the way back from the mechanic the owner of the truck took me back to the yard and we had a 40-minute ride and I told him about getting all the sensors changed and making sure that the doser injector wasn't clogged and that everything was the way it was supposed to be. he won't do anything with that it'll just be one of those things where when the truck leaves me set that's when he'll get it fixed again unfortunately. at the time I dropped the truck off it was only getting 3.4 miles to the gallon
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 ISX15 485 check engine and regen flash - Scotty32 - 01-29-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.