New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper...
12-31-2018, (Subject: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper... ) 
RE: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper...
It looks dam good
replyreply
01-01-2019, (Subject: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper... ) 
(12-29-2018 )marek4792 Wrote:  Has anyone hit something other than deer, like an idiot that cut in front of you at the worst time? Or perhaps a few ton trailer on its side smack dab in front of you at night? --don't ask how I found that out...

July '05 my truck had an Ali-Arc moose bumper. I nailed a moose at highway speed, my lights were on dim as a car was coming at me and I didn't see the moose until I was right there, so with almost no braking I was probably doing over 55mph at impact. There was a lot of damage but the truck was still able to drive. Without the moose bumper I would have needed a wrecker.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
01-01-2019, (Subject: New Herd Defender Moose Slayer Bumper... ) 
I hit one a few years back when I was still a company driver. Took out the cac, broke the hood, a/c condenser, passenger front lights and got pulled under the wheels...lucky it didnt blow the steer though it did get replaced afterwards for what I assume was separation.

I showed up to the customer with deer guts all over the passenger side. It was pretty gross.

Id put a bambi basher on mine if I wasnt sitting at 12000 lbs on the nose already. My truck is pretty nose heavy.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rounded_nut

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.