Fan cycles to much
05-03-2016, (Subject: Fan cycles to much ) 
RE: Fan cycles to much
Sounds like it's the A/C pressure sensor. Should be on the driver side of the condenser. Unplug the sensor and put a paper clip between the wiring harness terminals when it's cycling the compressor and shouldn't be. If it goes out ya found your problem.
replyreply
Is there to use insite or calterm to see which one is turning it on?
replyreply
I have a similar issue, jpro says my a/c high pressure switch is high and the fan may operate at any time....mind you this is with the key on/engine off and a/c gauges reading 110 psi on both sides. I found the switch online for $55. International wants $179 for the same switch. Mind you this is more that a on/off switch. It's a transducer.
replyreply
(05-03-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  I have a similar issue, jpro says my a/c high pressure switch is high and the fan may operate at any time....mind you this is with the key on/engine off and a/c gauges reading 110 psi on both sides. I found the switch online for $55. International wants $179 for the same switch. Mind you this is more that a on/off switch. It's a transducer.

Did that fix your issue or have you had a chance to replace it yet
replyreply
05-04-2016, (Subject: Fan cycles to much ) 
I have not had a chance to replace it yet...on my list of things to do, but my truck was in the shop for 5 weeks getting repaired from an accident so my funds are seriously depleted.
replyreply
Is your defroster on? The A/C compressor operates while in defrost mode.
replyreply
I have two ideas.

Do you have a fan "on" indicator light? Does it come on, or remain off.

When I purchased my t800 the fan would cycle and stay on for no reason. Found that the sending wire connection from the air solenoid had a dirty and loose connection. Cleaned it up and "adjusted" the male female connection to make better contact, put some dielectric grease, and all is good. Turns out that the default is fan "on" with no power to solenoid.
replyreply
No everything off heat defroster and ac. No indicator light.
replyreply
Mine was doing that and International had to reprogram the fan parameters so it only comes on when it needs too. I believe the fan switch or solenoid also had to replaced. I also gained 1mpg cuz the fan wasn't running constantly.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.