Looking for a good driver seat suggestions!
05-06-2016, (Subject: Looking for a good driver seat suggestions! ) 
RE: Looking for a good driver seat suggestions!
(05-04-2016 )overshot Wrote:  I've always preferred the National seat myself.
Especially the ones that Waterloo bought.
The atlas seats from Seat Inc. seem comfortable. At least the display models I've sit on were.

I was going to go with those Atlas seats, I even purchased the adapter plates. But, I found these two like new National factory seats for $200 and it was a no brainer for me... I got a load down to SC and went and picked them up.
replyreply
05-20-2016, (Subject: Looking for a good driver seat suggestions! ) 
My seat in my 9900ix feels like I'm sitting on a fucking milk crate. Finally wore out.

Thanks for starting this thread I'm going to look at some of the seats that everybody listed and pick one.

Feels like most truck seats I've ever sat in were designed for a person who was the size of a 12 year old kid. The bottom seat areas are small from front to back and side to side, and the arm rests are for kids.
replyreply
05-21-2016, (Subject: Looking for a good driver seat suggestions! ) 
./uploads/201605/post_856_1463889553_fc675b502691e9185b13db4902f4ca6e.jpg

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
05-22-2016, (Subject: Looking for a good driver seat suggestions! ) 

Wow! That looks like a lazy boy recliner. Lol!!
replyreply
05-30-2016, (Subject: Looking for a good driver seat suggestions! ) 
I just installed a basic air ride leather seat by Seats ,Legacy model. Pd just about 900$ for it from my local KW dealer. All in all its a lot nicer then the Bostrom seat that came in the truck. And the Legacy seat actually moved back that extra inch or so i was looking for in a Daycab truck. So far very happy! Will be upgrading my WideRide in the Lowboy with a Seats Legacy.
replyreply
05-30-2016, (Subject: Looking for a good driver seat suggestions! ) 
Look on the salvage sites, I picked up two near brand new 2014 takeout OEM National seats for $200 + tax. They have the back cycler function and popped right in. I paid $100 for the instal at the TA down the street from the salvage yard, and could not be happier! Just google air ride seats and see what pops up, save yourselves a grand or two!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.