Good fuel card
04-16-2021, (Subject: Good fuel card ) 
RE: Good fuel card
Might also check out the mudflap app.. Between its saving and what your getting on your credit card, might just beat the others. I know at a few stops I checked mudflap beat my rts card by 4-6¢ a gal.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , Redland1
(04-16-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  Sounds good, I will give them a shout and look into there process. I have 2 T/A's where I travel with one being in Alabama, so if I can get a decent discount along with purchasing in that higher taxes state, maybe I could get IFTA to damn near credit me.

Guys who have the NASTC fuel card, do they send you a price sheet weekly or as the prices change?

BTW Loo, id imagine if those prices are comparable to LS, the discounts must be pretty steep in some areas. I'd assume LS has some buying power.

Nastc has an app, showing fuel prices.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
(04-16-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  Sounds good, I will give them a shout and look into there process. I have 2 T/A's where I travel with one being in Alabama, so if I can get a decent discount along with purchasing in that higher taxes state, maybe I could get IFTA to damn near credit me.

Guys who have the NASTC fuel card, do they send you a price sheet weekly or as the prices change?

BTW Loo, id imagine if those prices are comparable to LS, the discounts must be pretty steep in some areas. I'd assume LS has some buying power.

The prices were just pennies off in my experience, and there is an ap, the fuel prices are updated daily, so no issues finding the best price for fuel. They do not use Pilot or FlyingJ, I do not recall if Love's is supported. I always found the best price at the TA/Petro or mom and pops.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
(04-16-2021 )Squish099 Wrote:  Might also check out the mudflap app.. Between its saving and what your getting on your credit card, might just beat the others. I know at a few stops I checked mudflap beat my rts card by 4-6¢ a gal.

Doubtful, the NASTC card was .10 to .65 off a gallon. That adds up rather quickly. Comparable to LandStar.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Just downloaded the app, but don't have an account yet (obviously). Just to see the savings, could someone report the current fuel price at the T/A in Grand Bay, AL? You can PM rather than display it here if you'd like. Just trying to see how much the difference would be compared to my card.
replyreply
Pump price at the TA in Grand Bay is $2.89, .40 discount, $2.49 That is the LS price, after IFTA, it works out to $2.22 a gallon. The NASTC card was comparable to those prices, you can call them and they will give you the actual price you will pay at the pump with their card, they are a very good outfit to work with.

replyreply
^ ^------Wow, def more than I expected....combined with the highest fuel taxed areas of my lane, that would be a nice savings for sure! Two IFTA quarters saved would damn near pay for the initial cost of the membership
replyreply
I paid for my membership in three weeks! They are a great outfit to work with, and you get discounts at the TA for services and such, not a lot, but every little bit counts. And what is nice, you do not have to show a card or anything like that, TA and Petro give you the discount automatically, just like LS.

replyreply
Oh, if you need a cash advance, they give you a few grand to play with for that and emergencies, which is very nice.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.