Good fuel card
05-10-2021, (Subject: Good fuel card ) 
RE: Good fuel card
(05-09-2021 )Zondo956 Wrote:  That card has been working for me. It was a little hassle getting it when I did but seems easier now that it’s XPO. Hopefully they make it better all around as time passes.
When I was getting that fuel card you could do pre paid or credit account. I’m not sure if that’s still an option.
I wish I could compare it to NASTC and Landstar discounts to see where it stands.
Hope it keeps working out for you!

Those discounts sound about where LS is right now, give me a location and I will look it up.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
When it comes to the discounts alone, the NASTC card seems to be better , but after researching (the lane I run at least), by the time you add in all the fees associated with NASTC, many times the XPO card will match it or be very close with muucchhh less hassle.

NASTC has an abnormal amount of fees which seem to have recently been updated (check my earlier post on this thread). When I spoke with the woman at NASTC it was almost as if she was frustrated with the fee changes as well. I don't think those adjusted fees apply to those who have been account holders, only the new accounts.

XPO has recently just acquired many new accounts (like Conway for example), so I'm thinking as their buying power grows so will the potential discounts. When I was setting up the account, the manager had stated they were in the middle of transitioning somewhere in the neighborhood of 10k accounts to their platform.

*Check the lanes you run to be sure who is the best option for you as different programs are going to provide different discounts and availability. Also, add in the small incentives like reserved parking and showers if that is something you need. All of the little details add up depending on your needs.
replyreply
(05-10-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  When it comes to the discounts alone, the NASTC card seems to be better , but after researching (the lane I run at least), by the time you add in all the fees associated with NASTC, many times the XPO card will match it or be very close with muucchhh less hassle.

NASTC has an abnormal amount of fees which seem to have recently been updated (check my earlier post on this thread). When I spoke with the woman at NASTC it was almost as if she was frustrated with the fee changes as well. I don't think those adjusted fees apply to those who have been account holders, only the new accounts.

XPO has recently just acquired many new accounts (like Conway for example), so I'm thinking as their buying power grows so will the potential discounts. When I was setting up the account, the manager had stated they were in the middle of transitioning somewhere in the neighborhood of 10k accounts to their platform.

*Check the lanes you run to be sure who is the best option for you as different programs are going to provide different discounts and availability. Also, add in the small incentives like reserved parking and showers if that is something you need. All of the little details add up depending on your needs.

Those fees are new to me, did not have those with my card... OUCH! Everyone nickel and dime'g us to death out here.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
^^----- Yep, thats exactly what I was thinking...older accounts were probably not affected by all the recent 'updates.' You're right Loo, I guess they decided to jump on the nic/dime train too. From what I was explained, this was a recent change to all newer accounts. I know the first time I spoke with someone about 2 years ago, those fees were not there. Now it's just outta hand!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
05-11-2021, (Subject: Good fuel card ) 
Ive got a rts fleet one card. Get around .30-.40 off and pilot J, great prices at ambest and sapp bros. No fees except the 2.00 transaction fee for out of network stops.
replyreply
05-01-2023, (Subject: Good fuel card ) 
I have the open roads fuel card and the discounts are amazing. Alot of times $1 off per gallon . you can download the app and check yourself. search " open roads ". It is a green app that says TSD Open Roads

check out {link removed}

I did the RV application
replyreply
Looking at those stable fuel prices back in previous post in January 2019 those were the good ol’days!!

Before the plandemic and the circus came to town…

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88
I just dropped NASTC , had that for over 5 yrs !
I just got Pilot Flying J Axle card , hands down beat NASTC prices at many cities. It takes negotiations with representative and proof of gallons purchased to be able to prove quantity of future purchases.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.