Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual
01-10-2019, (Subject: Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual ) 
RE: Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual
coasting is fine with an auto actually the new DT12 and whatever eatons throwing behind the cummins are both designed with a sensor that detects downgrades and will automatically put the transmission into neutral if it doesn't need to slow down once the sensor starts detecting the end of the hill or the truck is asked to slow down it will reenter the appropriate gear. they are literally being designed to run how rawze drives with as much OOG time as possible and skip gears when appropriate to maximize fuel economy.

all in all the newest best thing they've done with autos is adding "creep" mode to reverse so you don't have to hit the throttle to start engaging the clutch and jerking the damn thing around all over the place while backing. cant tell you in my first automated truck a 2011 prostar my first trip out solo went to chicago to DHL at O'haire and i swear to god i bounced off their dock like 6 times with the old school automated reverse.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cost for putting switching auto Transmission to manual - Lonestar10 - 01-10-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.