Tax time
01-11-2019, (Subject: Tax time ) 
Tax time
How to scan and organize receipt copy. Some of them 1' long(PJ), some short.
Ideas please.
replyreply
RE: Tax time
If you have an iPhone, Scanner Pro by Readdle, not available for Android, unfortunately.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
(01-11-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  If you have an iPhone, Scanner Pro by Readdle, not available for Android, unfortunately.
No don't have one. Well scanning itself isn't big deal. How to organize files? Looking some soft i can attach pdf copy to the record in spread sheet.:huh:
replyreply
Problem solved.
Scan receipts in to designated folder.
Use hyperlink function to attach PDF file as a button named RECEIPT.
When you click button PDF image will opens.
Cool, I'm sooooooooo smart today:big_smile2:
For those who are interesting will post video.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: flatbed94kid
01-12-2019, (Subject: Tax time ) 
Im definitely interested. Please post a video. Im currently using QuickBooks self employed app. It's $4.99/month you can take a pic of the receipt and it reads it and matches it with the transaction on your account. They even do email receipts. I like it. For $60 a year i can handle receipts at the point of purchase and throw them away if I choose because there is an image of the physical receipt saved. It just simplifies all the transactions I do on the business side so that's why I don't mind paying. There is also more features in the app I don't use and customer support. You can also get reports on current and past tax stuff. It pretty handy.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , smorgan87

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.