Fuel wator separator filter???
01-20-2019, (Subject: Fuel wator separator filter??? ) 
RE: Fuel wator separator filter???
(01-19-2019 )rrod Wrote:  Anyone knows where to buy a cheaper filter for a Davco 483 fleetguard FS19915(Baldwin PF9804) ? I checked that site but they don’t have it.

Holy smokes, those things are expensive! What is so special about those filters? I just bought 3 Fleetguard FS19727 10 micron filters for $49 delivered off of eBay.

I found your filter on eBay, $46 ea free shipping and no tax, cheapest I could find with a quick Google search. He has more than 10 available. Hope this helps.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FLEETGUARD-FILT...0#viTabs_0
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod
So it took me a while to remember why, i had a 10 micron filter on it in the first place. It's because you guys told me to! and also told me all of the benefits of having one! LMAO!.

It drove me crazy, until i remembered rawze telling me specifically to use a 10 micron filter! when i first got my truck and got on this forum a year ago. I'm going to stop by cummins and change out the filter.

Only reason why i went to a 50 micron filter is because i wanted factory specs and use what the engine manf recommends you do. You guys know better then i do 99.9999% of the time so back to a 10 micron filter.

Havent noticed any differences after using this 50 micron filter for a week. It's still clean and everything looks fresh but with the 10 micron filter, i would have to change it in 2-3 weeks? sometimes id get a week out of it before the fuel starts climbing up in the housing.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
(01-20-2019 )Evotrucker Wrote:  ...
Havent noticed any differences after using this 50 micron filter for a week. It's still clean and everything looks fresh but with the 10 micron filter, i would have to change it in 2-3 weeks? sometimes id get a week out of it before the fuel starts climbing up in the housing.

That is because the 50 filter isn't worth a damn for keeping your fuel system clean.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.