Cummins problems HELP!!!
01-19-2019, (Subject: Cummins problems HELP!!! ) 
RE: Cummins problems HELP!!!
(01-19-2019 )MandBtrucking Wrote:  I have changed fuel and air filters and change the oil every 10k miles sadly I am in Nebraska not too many Cummins guys around here

Brother, I zip tied a rag on my coolant jug and headed to Atlanta to in frame my motor, from Detroit. Best decision I ever made. You are looking at a 15 to 16 hour drive, roughly 1000 miles... Get in the truck and go. This is your livelihood, this is not the time to start second guessing mechanics or yourself. There is a team in Griffin GA that can fix your truck CORRECTLY. Not half assed to where in a week buzzers and the CEL is going off, or worse, you blow a rod through the side of the block. If I had listened to Rawze when I first in framed my truck, I would be $38,000 ahead of the game, and probably still married. TWO in frames later... Call Mr Hagg and make an appointment, and then get in the truck and go. You do not want to take my journey. Ask anyone here.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf , ZeroNthedark , hhow55 , Nostalgic , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cummins problems HELP!!! - Waterloo - 01-19-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.