Load Based Speed Control
01-18-2019, (Subject: Load Based Speed Control ) 
Load Based Speed Control
is there any way to remove this stuff i remember reading waterloos rebuild debacle and him saying his truck feels like it could rip the tires off when he got done. where even bobtail for me my truck takes off like a snail. and watching data logger i see LBSC limiting me in all but top 2 gears like its suppose to but i have the breakout points set to 1800RPMs and i cant even build boost till 5th gear.

i dont want to rip the tires off but ied appreciate being able to beat a loaded 2.08 geared company truck off the line when im empty. i blow their doors off at speed uphill but in the lower gears this pig just doesnt move.

2010-CM871 - 13sp, 500/1850 demandated program.

so if anyone has some info on how to do it in my calibration or some setting im not seeing let me know

i do have Tr!m so i can edit my program i just don't know where to look

so far last 3 months trying to rectify this truck it has - all new actuators, 6 new injectors, fuel shutoff valve, overhead, exhaust/imap/EGR Dif, and it has around 200k on overhaul 110k on turbo/actuator,

Ive enjoyed becoming an OO last 4 months but some days i miss that cush cush company driver seat even with repairs ive made more as OO in my pocket but some days you just want to rip your hair out lol.
replyreply
RE: Load Based Speed Control
Search for LBSC in CTerm. You can disable it all together or you can set higher limits for it.
replyreply
It can be adjusted or turned off in Insite under features an parameters too, be alot quicker then messing with the other stuff
replyreply
I don't have an on-off for it in insite only if I try and use powerspec which I don't have a license for so I can only view it I can't transfer to ECM I'll try trim later and see if I can find it an insite the only thing I can do is just the RPMs
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.