Cam/Crank Sensors
01-18-2019, (Subject: Cam/Crank Sensors ) 
RE: Cam/Crank Sensors
For a properly de-mandated engine...

turbo speed sensor, crank and cam sensors, Exhaust gas pressure sensor, fuel temp and fuel pressure sensors, IMAP sensor, (water in fuel sensor, some engine), turbo inlet temp sensor, barro sensor, oil pressure sensor.

For a factory Stock engine, add to this, ...
crank case pressure sensor, EGR temp sensor, EGR Delta-P sensor, aftertreatment fuel pressure sensor, DPF Delta-P sensor, DPF inlet and outlet temp sensors, DEF quality sensor, NOx sensor(s), etc etc.

It is not typical for the engine to throw any code for a sensor that is reading wrong. Old, out of calibration sensors will cause fuel mileage losses and often, other issues that never throw any codes unless the readings are severely out of whack. The bulk of ISX owners will go years, loosing tens of thousands in wasted fuel costs because they neglect their engine and its sensors simply because they see no codes in the dash for the poor feedback data.

=====

I did not mention components like the egr valve, turbo, crossover pipes, Doser injector, etc.etc. They are just as important too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
Cam/Crank Sensors - Lonestar10 - 01-18-2019,
RE: Cam/Crank Sensors - Rawze - 01-18-2019
RE: Cam/Crank Sensors - RyanC - 01-18-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.