Turbo Table editing.
01-22-2019, (Subject: Turbo Table editing. ) 
RE: Turbo Table editing.
since ive owned truck it runs around 35-37 PSI on oil when it was overhauled it had several broken rings, iam currently 13-15k oil changes, crank case filter is maint free the sensor turn off was part of the 2016 overlay i had used for demandate, hard braking i know one was in minneapolis where a accident happened and traffic came to immediate halt and atleast one other was a car pulling out infront of me on a 2 lane highway those are the 2 most recent i can remember if there was more probably same type of stuff i always try to have a good cushion which gets smaller when in big city traffic.

but i admit i dont drive as you do hypermiling but i do try to drive consciously and safely as i just started doing this o/o headache and i dont need to get into trouble rather make money and stay the hell away from the motoring public as much as i can.

thanks for your insite into things im trying to get the truck fully straightened out the way it should be 1 expensive part at a time.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turbo Table editing. - Lonestar10 - 01-22-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.