CM871 senstive to temperature change
01-21-2019, (Subject: CM871 senstive to temperature change ) 
CM871 senstive to temperature change
My CM871 is very sensitive to outside temperature changes.

The colder it is the crappier it runs, then once it warms up then the heat spreads out to whatever sensor or electronic part and warms it up, it starts to run better. Takes a while for the heat to reach there in colder climates compared warmer climates. It Runs a lot better in southern states where it is 60 degrees, but once i get back home where it's like minus degree she's not happy.

The exhaust smells very rich to the point that it burns my eyes.

In the mornings I have to wait until it reaches 150 degree before going above 1100 rpm, why? because it will smoke like a chimney. I hooked up Insite and bumped the rpm up to 1200 one morning when engine was around 120 degrees. I shut off injector #1, the smoking stops. #2 no change, #3 stops smoking, #4, #5 and #6 no change.

Does that mean a bad front fueling actuator?
replyreply
01-22-2019, (Subject: CM871 senstive to temperature change ) 
RE: CM871 senstive to temperature change
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...4#pid32154

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
01-22-2019, (Subject: CM871 senstive to temperature change ) 
RE: CM871 senstive to temperature change
#1 and #3 is your problem.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.