Hood knocked hole in radiator
01-24-2019, (Subject: Hood knocked hole in radiator ) 
Hood knocked hole in radiator
Last night I pulled into a service area for the night did my walk around pulled my hood open and it fell almost to the ground I went to the front of the truck picked it up closing it down and noticed antifreeze shooting from the radiator.... so the question at stake is does any one know of any good shops in or near Somerset pa off the turn pike ..????
replyreply
RE: Hood knocked hole in radiator
What make model and year of truck? And you are in Truck Country...

I just did a google... They all open at 0800 according to Google. More than likely they are just getting in, it is 0700 right now...
{names removed}

If I were you, just from personal experience, install a new OEM radiator if you cannot get your damaged one fixed. If you go an aftermarket, odds are you will be replacing it very shortly. Been down that road.
replyreply
Thanks got up with a company called herring there on the way to get me your rite oem is the way to go..
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
To answer your question of any good shops around Somerset. That's an easy one, there are none. It really is the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania out there. They hire anybody that's willing to turn a wrench because that's the only way to make a living. Stay on top of whoever you have to do the job. Make sure it's done right with your own eyes.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf
You havnin' some tough luck
Pingy. Lol. It's ok I know him. Lol

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply
(01-24-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  You havnin' some tough luck
Kid, I thought you were gunna tell him ..a couple bungee cords on that hood and he'd be good to go till summer :-))))
replyreply
01-27-2019, (Subject: Hood knocked hole in radiator ) 
(01-24-2019 )flatbed94kid Wrote:  You havnin' some tough luck
your rite bud seem like i cant win for losing smh... im in erie pa now snowed in
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.