Just A question about a parameter
01-25-2019, (Subject: Just A question about a parameter ) 
Just A question about a parameter
Greetings,

I was looking to the parameter of a freightliner cascadia and I came across this parameter and I am wondering what is it for {name removed}? I am thinking that is has to do with injection timing or something like that. I just want to understand this parameter I hope I am not braking any rules by asking this. Thank you in advance for any help.
replyreply
RE: Just A question about a parameter
I saw the name before it was removed.

what make/model engine?

the name suggests it is roughly...

"electronic Trim/adjustment for cylinder current duration." - I.E.> Never working on detroits (I assume it is a detroit), at a guess, I would say it would likely be a setting that is showing the resulting values being used for how much amperage it is putting to each of the coils on the injectors ?.

You should look at several of its peeers in its same group to get a better understanding of the setting though. "program011" could very well mean that the setting is only used during certian operations or specific engine operating modes. Just thoght I would mention that as well. Since you said "cascadia" I can only assume it was for a detroit, and I don't/never have cared to mess with them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hongo88
its a electronic trim at different fueling points - i vaguely remember the name but not 100% before the bot ate it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hongo88
01-27-2019, (Subject: Just A question about a parameter ) 
It’s a Detroit DD15 Epa 10. It caught my attention,because there are differences in those parameters, when I campared it to another truck. It made me think, what set up is better. Thank you for the help
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.